Double Dutch Chocolate
- Why on EARTH did they get rid of these??! :( I remember ordering from everyone and their mother when I was pregnant with my son, and I just about went into a bliss coma the first time I tasted these. I was heartbroken to know they were no longer available. Why did they ever stop making these?? Bring them back please! Who can I write to? Petition? Bribe? lol
- —Guest Guest
thin mints, lemonades,and thanks-a-lots
- i cant get enough girl-scout cookies yum thin mints,lemonades,and thanks-a-lots are 2 die for
- —Guest booger brain
- I wish the cranbery and sugarfree cookies would come back
- —Guest Maria
- Any one remember these? They were like the trefoils with chocolate on the bottom! Yum.
- —Guest Michelle
- Defiantly the lemon coolers. They were a nice little refreshing treat all year around. I remember I was a brownie scout the year they came out and boy was I disappointed when I found out that they wouldn't be back that next year.l
- —Guest Mara J (Former GS)
- I am very disapointed. I bought cookies from 2 different counties and the cookies from the Sacramento area are not the same as the cookies from the Solano County area. The Caramel Delights are similiar to the Samoas (less coconut and caramel, milk chocolate instead of dark, and less coconut), but they are not the same cookies. These cookies from different counties are made by two separate baker's. Stick with Little Debbie for the baker. There cookies are better.
- —Guest Suzanne
- Samoas are the best cookies ever. What's an Oreo? Lol
- —Guest Adam Wieckhorst
- Bring back Lemon Pastry Cremes-it's my favorite. Please
- —Guest Priscilla
- Put me down for Dosido's and Samoa's. Just ordered 7 + 4 boxes.
- —Guest Wendy
- I don't understand why the cookies have to be so small themselves as do the boxes of cookies. We are paying $3.50 per box and only receiving up to 20 cookies. That's quite a bit. I would pay $4.00 a box if there were more in them. I bought the Dulche De Leche and they are sooo tiny. Plus they don't have a very good flavor. Blah. Somoas Rule!
- —Guest Annie325
- Thin Mints... Definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I reeeeeaaly like the Thanks-A-Lots!!
- —Guest calli
- When I was a scout, they came out with Double Dutch cookies and Lemon Cooler cookies. I'm not too crazy about the other ones. These "Thin Mints"? Andes Creme de Menthe cookies are 2 a pop at the local Safeway and they melt in your mouth. Thin Mints are so plain and overly minty I almost spit one out. Not to mention overpriced. Do-si-dos taste cheap and commercialized, like a Lance cracker. Tagalongs are waxy and tasteless. A shortbread cookie like Trefoils... doesn't Lorna Doone have them beat in all aspects of taste? The only cookie that would bring me to the stands got the axe. The Double Dutch had a taste like no one else. Same with the Lemon Coolers. They actually cooled off in your mouth as you chewed them, it was so neat. Back when cookies were reasonably priced at $2.50 a box. All the good flavors get the axe. What's next? Get rid of the Samoas?
- —Guest Kelly
- They are MINE!!! Mineminemine and I will not share mwahaha! I recently renamed them "evil little b*****d cookies" because they call to me... "Eat us, eat us! We want to live on your thighs!" I do miss the lemon pastry creme. To Lisa on page one complaining about the price: We buy them first to help the girls, secondly for ourselves.
- —Guest Holly
- My favorite girl scout cookie are the lemon pastry cremes. Please bring them back, nationwide. Not just Philadelphia but down to Lithonia, Ga
- —Guest Murray
cookies to bring back
- lemon pastry creme, pinata's, and friendship cookies
- —Guest Tammy