lemon chalet cremes
- Best cookie of all times followed by Savannah smiles
- —Guest lolaa jackss
- Please bring back Lemon Pastry Cream. Had to travel 3 hours to another state 2 years ago to get them, hoping you will bring them back, they were the best ever
Favorite Girl Scout Cookie
- Gaucho!!! They were peanut butter sandwich cookie with a wonderful peanut butter filling! THE BEST EVER!!!!!!
- —Guest Linda
Fav GS cookies
- I LOVE 1. Tag-A-Longs 2. Samoas 3. Thin Mints 4. Trefoils
- —Guest Livi
Bring them back
- Who in their right mind doesn't have chocolate chip as a cookie flavor. Call them what you want, just get a chocolate chip back in the poor assortment there is right now.
- —Guest Chris
- I love samoas so much!! Got 4 boxes this year!!!!!
- —Guest Sarena
- Being a former girlscout I miss the lemon coolers. I loved them as a little girl. I love the thin mints also
- —Guest jess
- I love them better I need some more and I wish I can have all of them
- —Guest lindsey
- A shortbread with thin layer of chocolate on the bottom.
- —Guest Sharon
Favorite GS Cookie
- The original, true thin mint that we sold as Girl Scouts decades ago...made by an different baker. Boy, can we tell the difference!
- —Guest Flyawaay
Peanut Butter Patties
- I love the tag-a-longs and my mom loves the thin mints
- —Guest Alison
Favorite Past Girl Scout Cookie
- I wish the Girl Scouts would start back selling theLemon Pastry Cream Cookies. They were my favorite
- —Guest LaVerne Dennis
Girl Scout cookies I love:
- THIN MINTS but this year they also so.d Savanah Smiles which are the BEST Lemon cookie EVER!!!
- DOUBLE DUtCH DOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCHDOUBLE DUtCH
- —Guest CHOCOLATE
- By far I really enjoyed the Cafe Cookies. Wish they would bring them back. They go great with coffee.
- —Guest JFora