- I really enjoyed the Cartwheel made with Oatmeal, a healthy, light, tasty cookie with fewer calories also want to add because of the oats as well as low sugar good for diabetics to be able to enjoy a few cookies
- —Guest sj
my fave gs cookies
- i like the tagalongs and the thin mints. thin mints anr my most faveorite ones tho. the only reason i like the tagalongs is cause of the chocolate.l if i had to choose between them i would have to go with the thin mints.
- —Guest Jenna
A GS cookie from up North in the past
- When I was a daycamp leader we had a gal who was from up north (I think) & I was able to get a box of cookies I have never seen again. It was rectangular in shape, covered in chocolate & had thin layer of caramel & a crispy firm texture. Reminded me of a kit cat bar. Anyone ever heard of them? When I sold as a scout we always had Burry's make our cookies. When ABC bakeries started making them, they weren't as good and Little Brownie Bakers were ok. Burry was truly the best!
- —Guest Anna
Bring back the cracker
- I liked the cracker Golden Yangles. They were simular to the cheese it.
- —Guest Mega
SOMOAS, THIN MINTS, WERE ARE THEY?!
- I waited all year in anticipation for the wonderful somoas (my fav) and the thin mints (my 2nd fav) to come out....till I heard the news they were done with the year!? I checked my local grocrie stores every day and never saw them. my heart was broken....although lucky me I found some online mwhahaha best 60 dollars I ever spent
- —Guest sambo
Tried & True Old Time Favorite
- Who doesn't love thin mints? I used to know girl scouts who sold them and would buy enough to let us sample ahead of ordering. They were good but we always went with the thin mints when buying some. When I even hear the words "girl scout cookies" that is what comes to mind for me, thin mints.
- —Guest Steve
Favorite Girl Scout Cookie
- My absolute favorite has to be Thin - Mint! they are the greatest. It's like comfort food that has that never wanting to end taste!!
- —Guest Justine
I NEED LEMONADES IN MY LIFE!
- I was highly disappointed that we did not have Lemonades in the Cincinnati area this year. Those Lemonades were so addicting I bought 4 boxes every time I saw a Girl Scout! These definitely need to come back next year... FYI: I did not buy 1 single box this year due to this problem!
- —Guest Tiera
What happened to quality?
- The samoas were not good this year, the cholocate was not dark and the flavor was flat, in fact all the cookies this year that I tried were not as good as last year. The thin mints tasted old or something, they just didn't have that fresh minty chocolate flavor tey used to. Shout outs, lemon, and even trefoils were just, meh.
- —Guest Mike
- I love thin mints! MOST POPULAR GIRL SCOUT COOKIE! However, I can't stand Samoas (EWW coconut!)
- —Guest Emily
- I absolutely love tagalongs and carmel delights they are the best cookies in the world
- —Guest Morgan
- Just loved the shout out cookie wish they still had it available
- —Guest carmen
Bring Back The Sugar Free
- So many people are watching their weight or have diabeties. I've been asked by at least half of my usual buyers if I had the Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.
- —Guest Debbie
Plain & Simple, But Best Overall
- The chocolate sandwich cookie with vanilla filling, and the vanilla sandwich cookie wth vanilla filling.
Robyn - I remember them too!
- Robyn - I do remember the sandwhich cookies. I sleeve chocolate (like oreos) and one sleeve vanilla. I ate a whole box behind our sofa once. I was may 6 years old - 1971.
- —Guest Jim