- My favorite is thin mints and my least favorite is carmel delites
- —Guest Bobby
Favorite Girl Scout Cookie
- Love the Samoas. However, would like to see one of the cinnamon style cookies come back, as well as some 90 Calorie style packs.
- —Guest Janet Smith
sugar free chocolate chips
- I loved the sugar free chocolate chips. I don't know why I don't see them anymore. What are you offering diabetics?
- —Guest willa
Miss, miss, miss!
- I miss the old thin mint cookies...the cookie was vanilla, not chocolate. I also miss the sandwich cookies.
- —Guest Madcow
What I Miss
- I loved Lemon Pastry Cremes and the original shortbread cookies with the sugar crystals on top, and I liked the animal treasures. Samoas are way too sweet!
- —Guest Lori
- Mid west had Scot teas... Short bread with a light sugar sprinkle on top... I used to love those cookies and had my family in Ohio send me a boxes each yr. Recently years.. I have heard you have x' d those cookies. Trefoils are so boring and we luv the chocolate chip.. but can't find.. stop limiting our cookies.. plz.. thx
- —Guest tina
- Lemon Pastry Cream because last year was my first time taking them and I fell in love with them. Please bring them back.
- —Guest LadiSeahorse
- I miss the Lemon Chalet cookies. These are and will allways be my favorite. I've noticed that lemon cookies have been changed to a different lemon flavor, in the past years. This year I bought the lemon coolers, but did not like. Please bring back, the lemon chalet.
- —Guest Laura
- I miss the Lemon Chalet cookies. These are and always be my favorite. I've noticed that lemon cookies have been changed to a different lemon flavor. This year I bought the lemon coolers, but did not like. Please bring back, the lemon chalet.
- —Guest Laura
- I hate when I can't eat them because I'm on a diet! The original name (Samoas) is not offensive to my hawaiian friends. This country is just to politically correct! They should've left the name alone!
- I would lov e to have one of them with a hot cup of tea.
- —Guest guest
I Wish I Had....
- I would like to see the Ice-Berry Pinatas return! They were the best cookie. I also liked the Lemon Pastry Cremes! Please give them one more chance, they sure beat those Mango numbers!
- —Guest Fran Crespo
- Ooh please bring back the praline royals. I sold these when I was a girl scout, they were the best. There has not been another cookie that has come close.
- —Guest guest amber
Lemon Pastry Creams
- I miss the Lemon Pastry Creams the new lemon cookies just don't taste as good. PLEASE bring them back
- —Guest Cheryl
- Don't know what changed this year but I am disappointed. The Thin Mints don't taste as minty, the Tagalongs are as thin as the Thin Mints and the peanut butter cookies have barely any filling. I don't mind paying the price to support the girls but do expect to get my money's worth.
- —Guest Kelly