Prep Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1/3 cup semisweet mint-chocolate morsels
- 4 ounce lowfat/nonfat cream cheese
- 1-16 ounce package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup additional powdered sugar
- Additional mint chocolate chips to decorate
Cut mixture into 48 squares. Roll each square into a ball and place on wax paper. Roll half in unsweetened cocoa and half in powdered sugar. Melt 2T mint chips and drizzle each ball. Serve at room temperature.
Can be frozen for up to a month. Let stand at room temperature for at least an hour.