Easy Chocolate Truffles are made with 3 ingredients and optional coatings.
Prep Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours
- 3 cups (18 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Optional Coatings:
- Nonpareils like colored sprinkles or chocolate jimmies
- Cocoa powder
- Lighly toasted nuts (pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.), finely chopped
- Flaked coconut
Melt chips with sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla. Pour into a bowl, cover and chill until firm. About 2 to 3 hours. Shape into 1-inch balls, roll in coating. Store in refrigerator.