Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 21 ounce package brownie mix
- 10 ounce bag of peanut butter chips
- 5 ounce package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and divided
- 24 regular sized (about 2 inches in diameter) peanut butter cups, divided
Lift foil out of pan. Invert on cutting board. Remove foil. Cut into 3/4 inch pieces, using sharp knife.
Coarsely chop 20 peanut butter cups; saving 4 for garnish.
Combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl. Beat at low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gently fold in half of whipped cream.
Place half of brownies in bottom of trifle bowl; top with 1/2 of chopped candy and half of pudding. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped cream, spooned or piped on. Slice leftover candy in four long pieces. Arrange them vertically on top of cream.