"You've Been Ghosted"
- Now it's your turn to "ghost" two other people in your neighborhood.
- You should "ghost" these people within 2 days of receiving your treat.
- Hang the ghost on your front door so that everyone can see that you have been "ghosted" and will not ghost you again. This will also let you know who you can ghost.
- Fill 2 bags with candy and treats. Copy this letter and the ghost twice. Include treats, letter, and ghost in your bag of goodies for the neighbors that you choose.
- After dark, and only with an adult, "ghost" 2 of your neighbors. Do not let the person that you are "ghosting" see you, for it adds to the fun of it all. Place the treat bag on the doorstep, ring the doorbell and run!
- It will be fun to see how many ghosts will appear in our neighborhood by Halloween.
- Please keep it safe and enjoy!