Here is a creamy dessert that uses your leftover Girl Scout cookies.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- One 7 - 10 ounce box Girl Scout Cookies, crushed and divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 - 8 ounce packages instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
Lightly grease 9x13 pan. Set aside 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Combine the rest of the crumbs with butter. Press into prepared pan. Put into refrigerator. With a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over chilled cookie crust. Chill while next layer is being made. Combine pudding mix with milk. Pour over cream cheese layer. Chill 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping and remaining cookie crumbs.
More Leftover Girl Scout Cookie Recipes
Best Way to Print This Recipe