Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- 1 box Thin Mints*, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 eggs
Beat cream cheese and sugar. Stir in extract and chocolate. Add eggs, one at a time. Combine until just blended. Stir in quartered cookies. Pour over crust. Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until all but very center is set. Run knife around edge of pan. Cool on wire rack. Once cooled remove pan rim. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
*Thin Mints are a mint-flavored chocolate cookie covered in chocolate.