Special Occasions and Holidays
I believe that more baking and making of desserts and breads are done at this time of year.
- Christmas Cookies
- Julekake - A Norwegian Christmas Bread
- Bacardi Rum Cake
- Creme de Menthe Cake
- Eggnog French Toast
- Fruited French Toast
- Eggnog Cheesecake
- Sugar Cookies
- Magic Cookie Bars
- Baked Oatmeal Made with Cranberry-Orange Relish
You don't have to knock on any doors to get these treats.
- Chocolate Spiders
- Dirt Cemetery
- Hairy Fingers
- Homemade Caramel and Other Sweet Popcorns
- Jack O' Lantern Face Cake
- Peanut Brittle
- Witches' Hats
- Got Leftover Halloween Candy
- Start a New Halloween Tradition
- Tasty Treats and Frightening Films
Thanksgiving begins the baking season that doesn't end until January.
Valentine's Day Desserts
Show your love with some of these decaden desserts and treats.
- All About Truffles - Opulent Orbs of Chocolate
- Breakfast in Bed - Fruited French Toast
- Dark Chocolate Molten Lave Cakes
- Dark Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
- Hazelnut Pots De Cream
- Heart Shaped Cake - Photo Instructions Using Normal Pans
- Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies
- Making Truffles with Step-By-Step Photo Instructions
- Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate
- The Ultimate Brownie
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
International Holidays and Ethnic Treats
You always have an excuse to eat sweet treats when honoring other countries and customs.