The Bottom Line
Diosa Vainilla offers some excellent Mexican vanilla products from Veracruz.
Please note: Diosa Vanilla can no longer be found online.
- Besides Pure Vanilla Extract, you can also purchase:
- Vanilla beans
- Ground Vanilla Beans
- Vanilla-Vainilla Extract
- You get secure payments through PayPal.
- Diosa Vainilla costs more than an American brand extract, but it's worth it.
- Real Mexican vanilla, like Diosa Vainilla, is very favorful.
- When purchasing Vanilla-Vanillin extract keep in mind that real vanilla is mixed with artificial vanilla.
- The seeds from Vanilla Beans are used in many recipes.
- Ground Vanilla Beans are a time saver as they can be used instead of having to extract the seeds from the beans.
- You'll find that all of the recipes listed in the Suggested Reading and Related Guide Picks all used vanilla in them.
Guide Review - Diosa Vainilla Pure Vanilla Extract
It really does make a difference in your baking products when you use good vanilla like Diosa Vainilla. They conveniently sell their products through PayPal on their website.