The Bottom Line
- Incredibly comfortable for the feet.
- No more sore backs.
- Easy to keep clean.
- It lays flat and doesn't slide all over the floor.
- 7 Year Warranty
- Since it's higher than a normal mat, you may trip on it a few times in the beginning.
- It may be a little tight under a stove with a bottom sliding drawer.
- Having to own several more for the kitchen, the bathroom and my brother-in-law's boat.
- The WellnessMat is the perfect mat for anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet in their kitchen.
- It's a must-have if anyone in your home suffers from back or foot problems. They can work in the kitchen pain-free.
- The WellnessMat is very easy to clean.
- It lays flat, and after the first couple of days having it, you won't trip on it.
- The WellnessMat comes in several sizes, colors and designs.
- It's the perfect kitchen gift for that person who bakes in your life.
Guide Review - WellnessMats
The biggest thrill for me with the WellnessMat is that I can work in my kitchen barefoot again. I've suffered off and on with plantar fasciitis, a common foot condition, that hasn't allowed me to stand for long periods of time without shoes. Being a southerner, it's just not natural to have to wear shoes in the summer months.