The Bottom Line
- Very easy to use and to clean.
- The cake pops cook quickly.
- You can make cake without heating-up the kitchen.
- Kids of all ages will have fun decorating the cake pops.
- It is small enough for quick storage.
- As the directions say, the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker gets very hot.
- I wish it would make more than 12 at a time.
- It's hard to decorate the cake pops when your family eats them right out of the machine.
- You can make 12 cake pops or donuts in minutes with the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker.
- It has a non-stick surface for easy clean-up.
- It comes with an instruction booklet, sample recipes, cake pop sticks, a fork tool and a cooling/decorating stand.
- You can eat the cake pops and/or donuts plain or decorate them first.
- You get about 3 dozen cake pops from a regular single layer cake recipe.
Guide Review - Product Review - Babycakes Cake Pop Maker
The fun you can have with the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker is endless. Make up several batches of the cake pops ahead of time. Use them all at once or freeze some for later. Have decorating parties with your family or friends.