The Bottom Line
If you like to entertain, The Cupcake Tower™
is just what you need. Not only can you display from 32 to 208 cupcakes, but you can also display 49 to 215 cake pops depending on the tower you purchase. The Cupcake Tower™ could also be used to display cakes and hors d'oeuvres or anything else you desire.
- They are very sturdy and are easy to put together.
- Great versatility between cupcake tower and cake pop tower.
- They would be great used with hors d'oeuvres.
- They are covered in a thin laminate to make for easy cleaning.
- 10 percent of all their proceeds go to charity
- They are a bit cumbersome, but that's what is needed for stability.
- At present, they're only sold in one place online.
- The Cupcake Towers come in round and square shapes with two to five layers.
- There is also an option to have a round cupcake tower that has the dual purpose of being a Cake Pop Tower.
- All of the towers fold flat for easy storage.
- The towers come in two to five layers. From 10 to 26-inch rounds to 11 to 28.75-inches squares measured on the diagonally.
- The towers range from 11 to 24-1/2 inches tall with 5-inches between layers.
- The round cupcake towers hold anywhere from 32 to 208 standard
Guide Review - Cupcake Tower™ and Cake Pop Towers
Cupcakes are happiness in a small package, and Cake Pops offer even more happiness in a smaller package. The Cupcake Tower™
is a wonderful way to display these happy cakes. The towers come with two and up to five levels. You also get to choose the ribbon color and/or design that covers the edges of the levels. On of my favorite features of The Cupcake Tower™
is that it folds flat for easy storage. Clean-up is a breeze, because there is a thin laminate coating on each level.