The Bottom Line
Looking for the perfect under $10.00 gift, the Architec RR3K Recipe Rock is just what you need. I'm constantly using recipes printed from the computer, and I had no way to get them to stand-up so I could read them. The Recipe Rock holds up to 8 sheets of paper at a time. No more using my recipe for a spoon rest.
- Holds up to 8 sheets of paper at a time.
- Fits on any counter or in any drawer.
- Sleek modern design.
- Perfect under $10 kitchen gift.
- Could be useful to hold any paperwork.
- Not so easy to find online.
- The Architec RR3K Recipe Rock makes it easier to read recipe cards and recipes printed from the computer.
- It has a pleasing design that will fit on any counter top.
- The price is right. The Recipe Rock can be bought for less than $10.00.
- My daughter uses it to hold vocabulary sheets to see them better for studying.
Guide Review - Architec RR3K Recipe Rock
The Architec RR3K Recipe Rock sits on my kitchen counter and has been used almost everyday since I got it. The recipes I use to bake in the kitchen often come from my computer. Once printed the recipes get used for making baked goods and a spoon rest. By the time I'm done baking, the recipe has to be thrown away, because it's such a mess. With the Architec RR3K Recipe Rock, I can actually put those printed recipes in my recipe book and use them again.
You can find the Architec RR3K Recipe Rock a few places online and at Crate and Barrel and specialty boutiques.