Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5-1/3 ounce can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk
- 12-ounce (2 cups) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped and lightly toasted nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Bring sugar, margarine and milk to a boil, while stirring constantly. Still stirring, boil for 5 minutes on medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F.
Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature and then cut into squares.