Be sure to look for more Crisp recipes and even more recipes made with peaches at the bottom of this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 -5 cups fresh or canned peaches, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter, cold
- Optional: Whipped or ice cream
Mix rest of flour, oats and brown sugar. Cut in butter. Sprinkle butter mixture over peaches. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
Best served warm with whipped or ice cream.
Try These Other Crisp Recipes
Basic Oatmeal Crisp Topping
Canned Fruit Crisp
More Peach Recipes
Peach Ice Cream
Even More Recipes Made with Peaches