Suggestions for the Hostess
- Choose a date for your party.
- Send an Invitation to 11 of your favorite bakers.
- When your guests RSVP remind them of the Special Instructions.
For the party, you should be prepared to provide:
- Your own 12 dozen cookies and recipe copies.
- Beverages. What to serve depends on your group and the weather. You could serve: hot apple cider, coffees, hot teas, mulled wines and/or soft drinks.
- Napkins and plates.
- A large empty table to display the plates of cookies.
- Festive background music.
- What's left but to enjoy your friends and the Thirteenth Dozens.
Christmas Cookie RecipesLinzer Cookies
Butter Spritz Cookies
Packaging Baked Goods for Gift Giving