Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1/2 pound candies red cherries, quarted (apprx. 1-1/3 cups)
- 1/2 pound candied pineapple, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 pound pitted dates, coarsely snipped (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4-1/3 cups coarsely chopped pecans (1 pound, shelled)
- 4 ounces flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
Bake for 1-1/2 hours. Cool in pan on rack. Remove fruit cake from pan and wrap tightly in foil. Refrigerate for at least 2 weeks.
Cut into meal sized pieces that can be frozen almost indefinitely.