The Bottom Line
Thanks to NESTLÉ for creating their new line of gourmet baking chocolates. Between the most convenient accessibility and the rich chocolate flavor, I think NESTLÉ CHOCOLATIER will be the choice of many bakers.
- Product availability.
- Rich flavor.
- Brand name dependabililty.
- Perhaps in the future they could offer chocolate with slightly higher amounts of cacao.
- The Bittersweet Chocolate has 62 percent cacao and comes in large morsels (10 ounce bags) and in 16 ounce baking bars.
- The Dark Chocolate has 53 percent cacao. It also comes in nice-sized morsels and baking bars.
- NESTLÉ CHOCOLATIER also offers bags containing large chunks of dark chocolate.
Guide Review - NESTLÉ CHOCOLATIER Premium Baking Chocolate
For a month, I've been making different desserts with these new chocolates from NESTLÉ CHOCOLATIER. Not being a big dark chocolate or bittersweet chocolate fan, I think I've changed my mind. Both the dark and the bittersweet seem to heighten the chocolate flavor and tone down the sugary taste in each of the recipes I made. I think I'm going to convert several recipes that use semi-sweet chips to dark chocolate chips. I'm looking forward to that intense chocolate taste.