Hints and Tips:
- They keep well in an airtight container.
- Don't refrigerate. It will dry-out brownies.
- They'll keep for 4 to 6 months in the freezer.
- Only use glass or shiny metal pans. Dark or non-stick pans will cause brownies to be soggy and low in volume.
- Line pan with aluminum foil. This saves on cleanup.
- Only grease bottom of pan to allow for rising.
- Allow brownies to cool in pan before cutting.
- Cut cooled brownies with plastic or table knife to insure smooth-sided bars.
- Always use toasted nuts. This enhance the flavor of the nuts.
Lightly drizzle chocolate syrup and raspberry sauce on a dessert plate. Cut brownies with a heart shaped cookie cutter and place the heart in the center of the plate. Top the heart with piped whipped cream.
Depending on depth of brownie, either use two or one brownie sliced horizontally. Soften your favorite flavor of ice cream. Spoon ice cream onto brownie, spreading evenly. Top with brownie. Wrap in plastic wrap and place on cookie sheet. Freeze until ice cream is hard.
Super Brownie Sunday
Place one brownie square in a wide bowl. Top with one scoop of ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, mint chocolate, coffee, etc.). Drizzle with hot fudge sauce and sprinkle with Spanish peanuts.
Layer brownie cubes with prepared pudding, whipped cream, and berries in a trifle bowl.
Cut a nice square and serve it either with a glass of iced cold milk or hot steaming gourmet coffee. Why could be better?
A FEW BROWNIE RECIPESMy Absolute Favorite Brownie Recipe
My Best Friend's Favorite Brownie
Keep This Brownie Mix on Hand
Fudge Brownie Pie