This recipe for S'mores Bread Pudding will bring you back to your days spent by the campfire.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: Makes 18 servings
- 1 loaf French bread, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3-3/4 cups chocolate milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 whole graham crackers, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 (1.5) ounce milk chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 10 x 15 glass pan. Spread bread in pan. Mix butter, milk, eggs, sugar and extract. Pour over bread. Use back of spoon or fingers to get liquid mixture into bread. Bake for 30 minutes. While baking, mix together graham cracker pieces, marshmallows and candy bar pieces. Remove from pan from oven and sprinkle with marshmallow mixture. Continue baking for another 15 minutes or until set. Serve warm.