Serve these bars warm with vanilla ice cream and topped with chocolate sauce and "magically" it becomes a fancy restaurant dessert.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3-1/2 ounce can (1-1/3 cups) flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place butter in a 9X13 baking pan. Melt in oven. Remove pan from oven and carefully tilt pan to spread melted butter around. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over melted butter. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake 25 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.