Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4-1/3 cups total of a variety of add-ins in any amount of:
- chips - white, semi-sweet, dark and/or milk chocolate, butterscotch, cinnamon etc. nuts - walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts etc
- raisins or other dried fruits
- coarsely chopped candy bars or candy-coated chocolate pieces
Best Way to Print This Recipe Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F if glass or dark pan used). Grease 9x13 pan. Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into prepared pan. Evenly pour sweetened condensed milk over crust. Sprinkle top with variety* of add-ins. Press into milk and bottom layer. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.
Makes 24 pieces.
* You could make this with just one add-in, but a variety offers different flavor sensations and multiple textures.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Shortbread
Chocolate Chip Pie
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cake
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge