Tired of your whipped cream separating by the second day? Do what the professional do.
Time Required: 25 minutes
- Soak plain gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve by placing it in a container over a small pot of simmering water.
- Whip the cream until barely stiff.
- Add melted gelatin all at once to cream during whipping.
- Stop whipping when cream forms soft peaks.
- For 1 cup of cream use 1/2 teaspoon gelatin soaked in 1 tablespoon cold water.
- For 2 cups of cream use 1 teaspoon gelatin soaked in 2 tablespoons cold water.
- For 6 cups of cream use 1 tablespoon soaked in 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon cold water.
What You Need
- Heavy Cream